Hack the Space this Saturday 10am-4pm but jobs list will be available to complete at a later time if you cant make it

Mark Wainwright

May 23, 2023, 12:50:13 PM5/23/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi All,
Its the 4th Saturday of the month this weekend so its 'Hack the Space' time again. any time you can give will be much appreciated, officially it will run from 10am to 4pm but the list will be left out so if anyone who can't make it wants to do a job you can do it at your own leisure.
There will be stuff that any member(with any experience, knowledge or ability) can do from a 5 minute job to whole projects.
You also don't have to do a listed job, we also want you to come up with suggestions to improve the space.
some of the jobs that will be on the list;
  1. re-hang member storage door
  2. Cleaning (we have to do it sometime)
  3. organisation jobs from list making to creating storage
  4. audits of PPE
  5. making a portable ramp for front door
  6. suggested jobs and so much more
hope to see you on Saturday

Mark