Concrete/ceramics, Private View Thurs 4th August, 17:30-20:30, Sculpture Gallery, Corn Exchange Leeds

Jo Woffinden

Aug 3, 2022, 12:58:20 PM8/3/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi,  I'm showing some concrete and ceramics work in August at the Sculpture Gallery in the Corn Exchange.  Please visit if you have time! 😀
There is also a private view tomorrow evening between 17:30-20:30 anyone is welcome to come along, there will be some drinks provided.  Also please let anyone know who might be interested in coming.  Might go to Wapentake pub after too.
It would be cool if someone could post my message on slack as I still haven't figured out how to use it...
Cheers, Jo

J C

Aug 3, 2022, 1:41:50 PM8/3/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jo.

A friend and I would love to come see your work tomorrow :)

See you there

Joe

Jo Woffinden

Aug 3, 2022, 1:44:55 PM8/3/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Cool, brilliant!  Anyone is welcome and would be so cool to see a Hackspacer there 😃

Mark Wainwright

Aug 3, 2022, 2:02:18 PM8/3/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I’ve posted it on Slack for you