Tuesday 17th

Mark Trotter

May 16, 2022, 11:16:15 AM5/16/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi all, will there be anyone available to do a space induction tomorrow night ?

I came to open night last week and signed up to be member. Planning on bringing girlfriend down the open night if someone could show her round, and if she wants to join might be easier to give us both induction at same time ? (just  a thought)

Mark

Mark Wainwright

May 16, 2022, 4:25:49 PM5/16/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark

Space inductions are usually organised via contacting the directors but tomorrow night should be fine to get yours sorted as there is already another new member asking for one too. If you and the girlfriend could be their for 7pm I’m sure a quick tour can be organised for her to see if she wants to join and then we can get membership payment sorted out and one of the directors/helpers can get the initial induction out for everyone together

Regards Mark

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Mark Trotter

May 16, 2022, 4:29:58 PM5/16/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Thank you

J C

May 17, 2022, 5:52:46 AM5/17/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
HI Mark Trotter,

Ill be doing your induction to the space tonight. Ill see you there

Joe

Mark Trotter

May 17, 2022, 9:08:33 AM5/17/22
to Leeds Hack Space