Van Conversion Designer/Maker/Builder

Sophie Hardcastle

May 13, 2021, 9:37:01 AM5/13/21
to Leeds Hack Space
Hello!

I hope you are all well - I'm not sure if this is the right place to look for what I'm after - so do let me know if I'm completely off the mark.

I'm looking for someone to help me convert my van into a Campervan. I'm in full swing but just lacking time and hands and am looking for someone who might be able to work flexibly, with a day rate that suits us both to help me along whilst I'm at work. I'm looking for a maker/handy person. I have the plans, the designs and the list of jobs that need doing. I have most of the tools and the ability to get others if needed. The current list of tasks are:
- insulation
- make and install bed frame
- make and install shower unit
- interior cladding

Knowledge of basic carpentry is needed - other than that, being handy + able to solve problems is the main ask!

Let me know if there's anyone out there!!

Thanks,

Sophie