May photography Dark room inductions

samson B

May 6, 2024, 3:13:40 PMMay 6
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

If anyone is interested im offering the next round of dark room inductions. i am free to run inductions on sat 18/05/2014. i can do two inductions on in the morning and one in the afternoon. I will have two slots available per induction. if you would like an induction please reply to this email :)

Time for induction (estimate): 1 - 2 hours

Have you developed film before?:

Please let me know if you have any dark room experience in your reply so i can tailor the induction accordingly.

No experience no problem 👍

If you are new to film photography and the way of the dark side and want to try it out no problem let me no in your reply, i am also happy to run through your first film development and photo printing. Just bear in mind this will add time to the induction. (option to split this off into a second session  )

What do you need to bring :

Pen and notepad

optional :

undeveloped black and white film

lhstheflower

May 6, 2024, 5:30:24 PMMay 6
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Samson,

I checked and am definitely good for the afternoon of the 18th

I'll probably be down at the space for 12ish

Cheers,
Flower

Sent from my Galaxy

samson B

May 14, 2024, 11:37:55 AMMay 14
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Cool that confirmed 18th 12 ish :)

Still one induction slot left.

Giles

May 14, 2024, 12:42:04 PMMay 14
to Leeds Hack Space
Count me in :)

samson B

May 15, 2024, 3:19:48 AMMay 15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Cool :) is it ok to have your induction in the after noon after the first session?

Giles

May 15, 2024, 8:44:57 AMMay 15
to Leeds Hack Space
Works for me, I'll probably be in from about 12 anyway.