Hackspace drinking session/ workshop closed this Saturday

J C

May 2, 2023, 4:59:42 PM5/2/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

This Saturday we will have a drinking session at the hackspace - mostly to celebrate the birthday of one of our members Tim Pinder who is bringing a keg of beer to share. You dont need to know Tim to come and join us. If you want something other than beer then please bring your own.

Drinking starts at 7pm this Saturday = we intend to cut the power to the workshop at this time to prevent drunken mishap with heavy tools. If you need to use hackspace tools this Saturday after 7pm please let me know in advance.

Thanks

Joe