CNC MILL

S P

Oct 27, 2023, 5:47:11 AM10/27/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi,

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but is there a working CNC mill?

Best,
Siobhan

Alex Cousins

Oct 27, 2023, 10:07:11 AM10/27/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Siobhan,

We've never had a CNC mill I'm afraid. We have a CNC router which is currently out of action pending an upgrade, and it may be able to handle some light work on aluminium in the future, but it still won't be a mill.

We do have the manual mini mill (requires induction), which might work for you if you're willing to put some time into learning it.

Best,

Alex

S P