re: Open day 8th June

Mark Wainwright

Jun 6, 2024, 3:49:03 PMJun 6
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi All,

Open Day this Saturday 8th June, unfortunately I am away so it would be great to know that there will be some members there from 11am.
Open day 8th June.jpg

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Bluebell Eikonoklastes

Jun 7, 2024, 3:30:21 PMJun 7
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
anyone else up for it?

for the Common Good

'Perhaps the most neglected of all the advices is that we should live adventurously. If there is one wish I would pray the Spirit to put into our Christmas stockings, it is warmth, openness, passion, a bit of emotion that doesn’t mind making a fool of itself occasionally.'

Gerald Priestland, 1977. QFP 21:25 http://qfp.quaker.org.uk/passage/21-25/

tweeting: @scarletharlot69

also at bluebe...@yahoo.com     skype: bluebell.eikonoklastes

Mark Wainwright

Jun 7, 2024, 3:37:27 PMJun 7
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bluebell

There’s a couple on Slack that have said they will be there from 11am

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Bluebell Eikonoklastes

Jun 7, 2024, 3:40:44 PMJun 7