Hackspace games night- Werewolves 25th january

J C

Jan 16, 2023, 2:48:12 PM1/16/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hi all. While the regular gaming sessions are on hiatus I have organised a gaming evening on 25th January 7pm til around 10pm at Foleys Tap House on the Headrow.

 We will be mostly playing Werewolf with maybe some Two Rooms and a Boom or other deception based games. No experience necessary as the rules and roles will be explained on the night and its easy to pick up and play an active part  (though this gives a good explanation https://www.wikihow.com/Play-Werewolf-(Party-Game) )

Essentially each round the wolves kill off a villager and try to avoid suspicion or divert suspicion onto innocent people. The villagers need to work out who the wolves are and vote them off before they all get eaten.

There will be a couple of others people along as well but they are friendly.

Plenty of good beers, cider and mead should be available alongside food.

Joe