Tablesaw New Protocol Training

Kieran Betts

May 2, 2024, 9:54:47 AMMay 2
to Leeds Hack Space
Hiya,

Are there any plans for more training for the tablesaw updated protocol? If not, I could do Monday 6th or Wednesday 8th May?

Kieran

Mark Wainwright

May 2, 2024, 12:21:46 PMMay 2
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi Kieran

As per original Table Saw post I'm working on the new paperwork as quick as possible (but other hackspace issues and life has got in the way) and if people need to use it before this new paperwork has been dispersed, contact me and I will arrange to meet you and show you the new protocol so you can use the saw. what time on Monday are you thinking

regards Mark

Kieran Betts

May 4, 2024, 6:36:54 AMMay 4
to Leeds Hack Space
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. It can wait til everything is ready 😊

bean

May 16, 2024, 6:59:30 AMMay 16
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi, looking for tablesaw induction, would this also have to wait until the paperwork is done?

Mark Wainwright

May 16, 2024, 7:00:43 AMMay 16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bean

I will look at organising another induction soon. Keep an eye out for a post early next week

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Dale Jones

May 21, 2024, 4:18:20 PMMay 21
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi Mark,

Any update on when the next table saw induction will be?

Best regards,

Dale

Mark Wainwright

May 21, 2024, 4:28:47 PMMay 21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dale,

Once we've sorted out your initial induction we will get 1 organised

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

bean

Jun 10, 2024, 2:47:56 PMJun 10
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi, I think I was supposed to remind about table saw inductions, Any updates on when these may be?