Induction

Matthew Pilcher

Apr 27, 2022, 8:55:23 AM4/27/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi

I'm a new member and wondered if it was possible to arrange an induction for some of the machines in the workshop - mainly the table saw, band saw, planer thicknesser, and belt sander? Weekends are the best time for me currently either after 2 on a Saturday or any time Sunday.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Matthew

Guy Ziv

Apr 27, 2022, 1:00:00 PM4/27/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Count me on- any of those inducatu9ns I am also happy to do !

Guy

Message has been deleted

Matthew Pilcher

Apr 28, 2022, 5:45:29 AM4/28/22
to Leeds Hack Space
That would be great thank you. Would you be free Saturday afternoon for a little bit?

Regards

Matthew

Alex Cousins

Apr 28, 2022, 7:44:00 AM4/28/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Just to clarify Matthew, I think Guy was saying he'd like to be indicted on machines alongside you.

Im afraid I can't help you with most of those yet, but if the planer thicknesser induction is finalised in time then I can do that one.

As it stands, the big bandsaw and the big belt sander don't have induction paperwork sorted yet - this is coming very soon though.

Best,

Alex