Cricut induction

Vincent

Nov 27, 2023, 3:20:21 PM11/27/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi all,

Would anyone be able to do an induction on the cricut machine?
I'd like to have a go on this sometime soon.
I'm available most evenings and weekends.
Thanks!

Mark Wainwright

Nov 27, 2023, 3:35:37 PM11/27/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vincent,

You don’t need an induction to use the Cricut just download the software and try it out.
Word of warning don’t bother with the free trial of the extra stuff. After a month anything you have created only works if you keep paying the monthly fee.

All the tools and base sheets we have should be on the trolley or in the machine.

Happy to show you tomorrow night

Regards Mark

Vincent

Nov 27, 2023, 4:04:00 PM11/27/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi Mark,

Zero clue how to use it so any help appreciated.
See you tomorrow!

Mark Wainwright

Nov 27, 2023, 4:05:33 PM11/27/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
No worries Vincent

Luckily it’s really simple the software talks you through it

See you tomorrow