Open hack saturday

J C

May 9, 2022, 4:28:13 PM5/9/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. This Saturday it's our regular monthly open day, this month I'll  be there opening up the space from  10:30 til 3.

Come and make stuff, hopefully get some inductions on tools done if we have spare people to talk to visitors.

Joe

Huw Davies

May 10, 2022, 5:24:25 AM5/10/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Have we got a booking process for inductions, or would it work to just ask here if I could arrange a laser cutter induction (and maybe the new vinyl cutter if it's different to how it used to be before The Plague)? :)

-Huw

J C

May 10, 2022, 11:13:01 AM5/10/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Huw no booking time. Pop down and I'll find time to sort you out with laster and probably vinyl cutter

Mark Trotter

May 10, 2022, 12:11:57 PM5/10/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Id be up for laser induction too if one goes ahead :)

J C

May 10, 2022, 1:55:45 PM5/10/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Sure. The earlier the better and ideally both at the same time

Mark Trotter

May 10, 2022, 2:27:50 PM5/10/22
to Leeds Hack Space
its my day off so im easy time wish so ill go with whats best for you guys

Mark Trotter

May 11, 2022, 4:41:00 AM5/11/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Sorry ill have to bow out of this - came to open night last night and found out need to have hackspace induction first before can do anything like this

Hopefully have one soon instead

Mark

samson B

May 11, 2022, 5:52:10 AM5/11/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
hi ill be in on sat as well if your doing a  vinyl cutter induction could i sit in for a refresher ?

J C

May 11, 2022, 6:27:40 AM5/11/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark I can do your hackspace induction as well if you want and get your payments sorted out in advance

Joe

Mark Trotter

May 11, 2022, 6:03:55 PM5/11/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi, ive just set up the standing order for my membership. So all good to go. Saturday would be great what time are you thinking ?

Mark