November photography Dark room inductions

samson B

Nov 3, 2023, 5:26:50 PM11/3/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

If anyone is interested im offering the next round of dark room inductions. i am free to run inductions between 07--13/11/2023( if possible prob not Tuesdays as the space will be very busy) I'm leaving the dates as flexible as I can this time :). I can do evening weekdays or daytime weekends. I will have two slots available per induction.

Time for induction (estimate): 1 - 2 hours

Have you developed film before?:

Please let me know if you have any dark room experience in your reply so i can tailor the induction accordingly.

No experience no problem 👍

If you are new to film photography and the way of the dark side and want to try it out no problem let me no in your reply, i am also happy to run through your first film development and photo printing. Just bear in mind this will add time to the induction. (option to split this off into a second session  )

What do you need to bring :

Pen and notepad

optional :

undeveloped black and white film