Potential membership/visiting tomorrow

James

Nov 13, 2023, 8:18:49 AM11/13/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'd like to attend the open evening tomorrow. I'm going to come with Josh Lawson but was advised to email ahead as I'd be interested in becoming a member and he stated I'd need to complete some form of interview/initial meeting.

Kind regards,
James

Mark Wainwright

Nov 13, 2023, 8:27:37 AM11/13/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi James,

Great, Josh can give you a tour and you can meet some of our other members. the general process for joining is;
  1. attend an open event
  2. if you like what we do enter your details into our membership computer and it sends you an email with details for joining
  3. follow the details on the email and setup a standing order for your membership using the details provided
  4. email the directors to let us know you've setup the banking stuff and ask for an initial induction
  5. the directors organise an initial induction for you and you become a probationary member.

If you just want to become a member based on what Josh has told you. let me know and I'll send the membership email to you and see if we can expedite you onto an initial induction tomorrow night.

regards Mark