DIN keyboard and 2 SD RAMs wanted

Al Fa

May 17, 2021, 8:21:39 AM5/17/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have managed to repair the old PC and it is working now partly, but
I need a very old keyboard with a DIN socket and two very old RAM
(maybe PC100 or PC133 SDRAM, where pins have three parts)

I could buy two DDR-400 RAMs but they are definitely newer so I could
donate them to anyone who needs them.

I know it has a AMD-K6/2 200 MHz CPU and AMIBIOS 1996, but I have not
known anything about the mainboard, there is no type or number on it.

I went to market and shops but I had not find older keyboard than PS/2
and old RAMs so, please, anyone have a very old keyboard with DIN
socket and SD RAMs, let me know.

Thanks

al