Research for some dance work

Dawn Holgate

Jan 11, 2023, 6:29:33 AM1/11/23
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi
I'm new to the group and stumbled across it looking for inspiration and opportunities for my students.

I'm an HE dance lecturer who's designing a dance, choreographic module for a small group of students and saw via the Leeds Light Night website that Hack Space was part of the event in 2022.

I'm just doing some initial research at the moment and would interested in using PAST artwork associated with or inspired by the theme of LIGHT.

Is this something anyone in the group would be interested in?  Please note this is not a commission or a paid opportunity.

Dawn

J C

Jan 11, 2023, 6:55:48 AM1/11/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, dawn.h...@leedscitycollege.ac.uk
Hi Dawn.

I organised our light night 2022 and I'm interested to hear your ideas.

Would you like to come to one of our Tuesday open evenings to discuss?

Kind regards

Joe

james riley

Jan 11, 2023, 7:02:50 AM1/11/23
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, dawn.h...@leedscitycollege.ac.uk
Hi all,

Just jumping out of lurking to share this link from HackADay last week, a tool designed to make it easier to artists to focus on the art rather than the code -

--James

Dawn Holgate

Jan 11, 2023, 7:09:32 AM1/11/23
to J C, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for getting in touch Joe.

Yes, I would welcome a conversation with yourselves.  Where are you based and what time do you meet?

Dawn

Jan 11, 2023, 9:59:46 AM1/11/23
to Dawn Holgate, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dawn,

We are at
Leeds Hackspace
Sheepscar House
Sheepscar Street South
Ls7 1AD

Our Tuesday open evening is from 7pm til late and whoever opens the door can point me out to you.

Joe

Dawn Holgate

Jan 13, 2023, 9:51:51 AM1/13/23
to J C, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com