improve workshop

Al Fa

Jul 15, 2022, 7:11:41 AM7/15/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

If you would like to improve Electronic part of your workshop see the
picture as a sample.;)

Al

el_ws.png

Andy51055

Jul 15, 2022, 7:55:21 AM7/15/22
to Leeds Hack Space
As politics, economics, healthcare, public transport, equality and diversity sink back into the dark days of the 70's, I'd be happy if Hackspace didn't go the same way.

Daniel F

Jul 15, 2022, 8:20:36 AM7/15/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Whilst I appreciate the points Andy has made, I for one vote for more open containers of electrified acid.

Matt Dyson-Bird (CuppaMatt)

Jul 21, 2022, 11:14:23 AM7/21/22
to Leeds Hack Space
Fligg:
Do you want to accidentally create supervillains, because that's how you accidentally create supervillains ;)

samson B

Jul 22, 2022, 3:45:49 AM7/22/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
matt im only one more CRT away from being a mad scientist so sounds like an upgrade to be a  supervillain  :-P

Al Fa

Jul 28, 2022, 3:56:24 PM7/28/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hi Daniel,

I did not understand Andy's points and I do not understand your point as well. What kind of acid?

al

On 16/07/2022 10:33, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com wrote:
Daniel F <buildth...@gmail.com>: Jul 15 01:20PM +0100

samson B

Jul 29, 2022, 5:09:28 AM7/29/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi al  i think this thread was a joke about that workshop having dangerous acid and was never intended as a real suggestion for the hackspace workshop .

Al Fa

Jul 29, 2022, 12:52:44 PM7/29/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Oh, do you mean "acid" was mentioned because of the few glasses with some liquids on the table?

I took the picture from an online video when a teacher proved to pupils the could put different liquids and put them different metals and you can make a battery from them.

Well, the point is for me, some people do not focus on the point - on that picture: extremely well organised storage - and think about improve their environment but find something unimportant thing to talk about.

(Sorry, I am not British.)

al

samson B <samm...@gmail.com>: Jul 29 10:09AM +0100