3d Printer Inductions

Mark Wainwright

May 4, 2022, 1:25:04 PM5/4/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm Running 2x 3d printer inductions for members this week

Induction 1 - Thursday 7pm
For members with engineering background but not a regular user of 3d Printers but has experience with other similar machines.

1) Guy Ziv
2) Available
3) Available

Induction 2 - Friday 7pm
For members who own their own 3d printer but just need showing the nuances of our Prusa's

1) Ian Pett
2) Available
3) Available

I will run more session for other levels of knowledge in the coming weeks

Molly Fletcher

May 5, 2022, 4:57:08 AM5/5/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Put me down for one of the Friday slots please.

Mark Wainwright

May 5, 2022, 4:59:16 AM5/5/22
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
 Yes Molly

Induction 1 - Thursday 7pm
For members with engineering background but not a regular user of 3d Printers but has experience with other similar machines.

1) Guy Ziv
2) Available
3) Available

Induction 2 - Friday 7pm
For members who own their own 3d printer but just need showing the nuances of our Prusa's

1) Ian Pett
2) Molly Fletcher
3) Available
Kind Regards Mark