Re: Semi-broken Flashforge finder 3D printer (free) & AnyCubic Photon S (£140) available

Mark Wainwright

May 26, 2021, 6:23:51 PM5/26/21
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, nickjwil...@gmail.com
Hi Nick

Am I right in thinking that the Flash Forge has gone to a member on Slack Channel so only the SLS printer for sale is available now

Just to keep everyone up to date

Mark

On Wed, 26 May 2021 at 22:23, Nick Williams <nickjwil...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm moving house in a couple of weeks so looking to clear out my tech graveyard. Couple of items that I think/hope someone here will be interested in?

Item 1 is a Flashforge Finder FDM printer. The print head seems to work. Moves to the right-ish areas, plastic comes out. I cannot for the life of me get the bed to level. Cannot work it out. Even setting the bed to its maximum puts it 15-20mm below the print head. I've tried manual fixes but can't work it out. Comes with a mostly complete spool. Free to a good home.

Item 2 is a Photon S SLA printer. I replaced it with a sonic 4k. The photon S is largely alright, but could do with a general clean and tuning. The screen was replaced shortly before the entire printer was. Does not come with any resin. Since this one works I'm asking £140 for it (£170 for 2nd hand from online retailers).

Both items are pick up only I'm afraid. I don't drive. I live in Hunslet, next to the M1/M621 junction.

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Robin Whitfield

May 28, 2021, 8:29:33 AM5/28/21
to Leeds Hack Space
As the aforementioned Slack user, yes the Flashforge FDM printer is no longer available. It's now in my repair corner just waiting for a full service before it goes off to its new loving home.

Robin