Lost Access Card.

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Carl Sykes

未读,
2022年5月10日 17:00:522022/5/10
收件人 Leeds Hack Space
Hi all hope everyone is well, i seem to have lost my access card, is it impossible for me to obtain a duplicate one, i realize there will be a cost.

I was hoping to call by the hackspace tomorrow night, approx 18:30, is any one planning to be about ?

Mark Wainwright

未读,
2022年5月10日 17:04:332022/5/10
收件人 leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carl

It was posted in our letterbox last week sorry I thought I’d emailed you about it. I’ll send you a private message to arrange getting it back to you

Regards Mark

On Tue, 10 May 2022 at 22:00, Carl Sykes <carlk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all hope everyone is well, i seem to have lost my access card, is it impossible for me to obtain a duplicate one, i realize there will be a cost.

I was hoping to call by the hackspace tomorrow night, approx 18:30, is any one planning to be about ?

Kind Regards Mark

Leeds Hackspace

Carl Sykes

未读,