I would like to know what kind of linux developers use leechcraft?

Sergey Chernov

Dec 29, 2014, 2:22:59 PM12/29/14
to leech...@googlegroups.com
You have in the faq says that most developers use Linux. I do not want to talk about what Linux is better - but I would like to know what kind of linux developers use leechcraft?
sorry for "google translate".

Georg Rudoy

Dec 29, 2014, 2:49:22 PM12/29/14
to leech...@googlegroups.com

29 дек. 2014 г. 19:22 пользователь "Sergey Chernov" <sergey...@gmail.com> написал:

> You have in the faq says that most developers use Linux. I do not want to talk about what Linux is better - but I would like to know what kind of linux developers use leechcraft?
> sorry for "google translate".

Most of them use Gentoo. Some also use Fedora and Debian, if I'm not mistaken.

Можно и на русском писать, кстати, хотя и гугл транслейт неплох.