Client certificates in Poshuku support

Егор Морозов

Jul 29, 2014, 3:24:33 PM7/29/14
to leech...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wasn't able to find similar thread so creating a new one. Is there currently any way to add client certificate (*.pfx file) to Poshuku? If not, do you have any plans on adding this?

Thanks.

Georg Rudoy

Jul 29, 2014, 3:37:50 PM7/29/14
to leech...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

*.pfx files aren't supported yet. On the other hand, adding *.cert and
*.pem is supported, so if you only need the public key part of a
certificate, you can try converting your *.pfx to one of those format
and adding that instead.

*.pfx support would be great, but I don't see a sane way of adding a
private key to Qt's SSL subsystem after quickly skimming the docs.

--
Georg Rudoy

Егор Морозов

Aug 12, 2014, 6:00:32 AM8/12/14
to leech...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Well, it's not just public part, I still need to import both cert and key. It's not a problem to convert to PEM, but how to import it then?