New plugin: Eleeminator

Georg Rudoy

May 20, 2014, 4:13:16 PM5/20/14
to leech...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I've started working on a new plugin, Eleeminator, the Embedded
LeechCraft Terminal Emulator. It's based on QTermWidget, thus that's
its only dependency besides standard Qt stuff.

As far as I can judge from a half-an-hour diving into QTermWidget its
code and feature set is quite crappy for now, so I've forked it (
https://github.com/0xd34df00d/qtermwidget ) and already sent a pull
request with a small enhancement:
https://github.com/qterminal/qtermwidget/pull/18 . Depending on the
responsiveness of the upstream, I'll either work with them through
various PRs, or just fork the library into something like
qtermwidget-lc.

Seems like Debian and Ubuntu miss the packages for this library, so it
will be only enabled in openSUSE builds.

As always, suggestions are welcome.

--
Georg Rudoy

Dmitriy Perlow

May 20, 2014, 11:56:10 PM5/20/14
to leech...@googlegroups.com
It would better to announce lmp_fradj that is enabled by default =/

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy DA(P).DarkneSS Perlow @ Linux x64

Georg Rudoy

May 21, 2014, 10:19:25 AM5/21/14
to leech...@googlegroups.com
> It would better to announce lmp_fradj that is enabled by default =/

Done :)

--
Georg Rudoy