Ideas for generating pdf report

Nasser Alkmim

Jan 30, 2024, 1:10:07 PMJan 30
to ledge...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm a ledger/hledger user and I'm interested in generating pdf reports.
My current reports are in text format with org-mode markup.
My only problem now is that the tables generated from hledger are not
easily understood by org-mode.

Does anyone have experience or ideas related to that?

--
Nasser Alkmim
+43 677 6408 9171

Michael Justice

Jan 30, 2024, 1:24:43 PMJan 30
to ledge...@googlegroups.com
I’ve done it before; it involved taking the output and parsing it through something I wrote in Java (using Itext) to generate the PDF.

Others have done it with LateX and I’ve come across code in GitHub (boek?) that does it that way.

MJ