Approve dialog not coming up when transferring from Zilswap

Ken Marold

Nov 7, 2021, 11:14:10 AM11/7/21
to Ledger
Hi everyone, it's my first time here. I'm having a problem with Zilpay/Zilswap/Ledger. When I try to send Zil to an exchange it it just timeouts. This has been happening for the last week, I haven't been able to move any Zilliqa out of my Zilpay wallet to an exchange. When I try to swap zil for another token on Zilswap eveything works fine, I get the proper approval dialog, but I can't send tokens. Does anyone have a idea of what might be going on? Thank you!

Colin Dean

Nov 7, 2021, 12:36:13 PM11/7/21
to Ledger
Wrong "Ledger". This is for ledger, a command-line, plain text accounting program, not Ledger, the cryptocurrency wallet.