Termux Ledger package now supports Python

Randy

Jun 15, 2021, 4:03:24 AM6/15/21
to Ledger

Hi group,

I noticed that Ledger wasn't compiled with Python support in the Termux package on Android, so I made a pull request and it has just been accepted. Now you can do Python stuff with Ledger in Termux. Just thought I'd share the news in case anyone was interested.

Randy

Teito Klien

Jun 15, 2021, 4:13:41 AM6/15/21
to ledge...@googlegroups.com
Great job Randy ! ,

Really appreciate it

Have a great day !
--

---

John Wiegley

Jun 15, 2021, 10:56:21 AM6/15/21
to Randy, Ledger

R> I noticed that Ledger wasn't compiled with Python support in the
R> Termux package on Android, so I made a pull request and it has just
R> been accepted. Now you can do Python stuff with Ledger in Termux.
R> Just thought I'd share the news in case anyone was interested.

Thank you for that work!

John