ANN: forum.plaintextaccounting.org

Simon Michael

Mar 7, 2024, 4:26:35 PMMar 7
to hle...@googlegroups.com, ledge...@googlegroups.com, bean...@googlegroups.com
G'day all !

I set up a discourse forum for general PTA-related discussions.

Be sure to read the pinned "Welcome..." and "A trial of Discourse..." posts for more background and motivation. In short, I am not comfortable with having our collective knowledge locked in on Reddit, I'm also ready for modern UX and features, and I think I'm not the only one.

The site is a few days old and has about 20 members so far. You are all most welcome to come and kick the tyres !

-Simon

Simon Michael

Mar 7, 2024, 4:41:21 PMMar 7
to hle...@googlegroups.com, ledge...@googlegroups.com, bean...@googlegroups.com
Ha! Good one! 🤣

I hope I may see some of you there. Note, if you sign up and enable mailing list mode, you can interact with it by email, without ever visiting the site. That could be a useful way to interact with the larger community, across projects. There's also RSS feeds.

Best
-Simon

Simon Michael

Mar 7, 2024, 5:36:52 PMMar 7
to hle...@googlegroups.com, ledge...@googlegroups.com, bean...@googlegroups.com
PS I should be clear, signup is not required: anyone can read or search for answers there. Signing up lets you post/edit/like, read and post by email, get notifications, etc.