ledger-accounts-file?

stan laurel

Oct 27, 2021, 5:53:44 PMOct 27
to Ledger
A minor point, but it annoys me when I can't figure something out.
In ledger-mode customization one of the first items is ledger-accounts-file:  The path to an optional file in which all accounts are used or declared.
When I first look at this the entered value is 'nil'  (mismatch).
I edit to read ~/Accounts.ledger which is where all my accounts are listed and it still comes back 'mismatch'.
What value is suppooses to go into this field?
Thanks you

Eric S Fraga

Oct 28, 2021, 5:46:08 AMOct 28
to ledge...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, 27 Oct 2021 at 14:53, stan laurel wrote:
> I edit to read ~/Accounts.ledger which is where all my accounts are listed
> and it still comes back 'mismatch'.

Untested but maybe ledger requires the full path name, i.e. it may not
expand ~?

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60 & org 9.5 on Debian 11.1

stan laurel

Oct 28, 2021, 7:28:57 AMOct 28
to Ledger
Tried that - no good. As I said, it's a minor point and everything seems to work as it should. I just find it
very frustrating that I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.