ledger-accounts-file?

瀏覽次數:55 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

stan laurel

未讀,
2021年10月27日 下午5:53:442021/10/27
收件者:Ledger
A minor point, but it annoys me when I can't figure something out.
In ledger-mode customization one of the first items is ledger-accounts-file:  The path to an optional file in which all accounts are used or declared.
When I first look at this the entered value is 'nil'  (mismatch).
I edit to read ~/Accounts.ledger which is where all my accounts are listed and it still comes back 'mismatch'.
What value is suppooses to go into this field?
Thanks you

Eric S Fraga

未讀,
2021年10月28日 清晨5:46:082021/10/28
收件者:ledge...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, 27 Oct 2021 at 14:53, stan laurel wrote:
> I edit to read ~/Accounts.ledger which is where all my accounts are listed
> and it still comes back 'mismatch'.

Untested but maybe ledger requires the full path name, i.e. it may not
expand ~?

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60 & org 9.5 on Debian 11.1

stan laurel

未讀,
2021年10月28日 清晨7:28:572021/10/28
收件者:Ledger
Tried that - no good. As I said, it's a minor point and everything seems to work as it should. I just find it
very frustrating that I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Mykola Nikishov

未讀,
2022年2月19日 上午9:45:052022/2/19
收件者:ledge...@googlegroups.com
In a scratch buffer:

(let ((ledger-accounts-file "/home/user/accounts.ledger"))
(ledger-accounts-list))

Works for me for both "/home/user/accounts.ledger" and
"~/accounts.ledger". When nil, it would use current buffer as a source.

--
Mykola

Libre/Free Java Software Developer
https://manandbytes.gitlab.io/