Ledger mode source code

JPP

Apr 4, 2023, 2:26:20 PM4/4/23
to Ledger
Is there a way to install the emacs Ledger mode outside of installation from source?

I am using Windows 10 and Emacs 27.1  I was unable to build Ledger from source, so I downloaded the binary for version 3.1.3 instead.  The ledger mode manual says that the Emacs source code is included with the source distribution of ledger, but since I didn't build it from source, I don't have access to Ledger mode.  Does the emacs lisp code exist somewhere separate where I can install it?  I looked through the Github page but didn't see any lisp files.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Jacob MacDonald

Apr 4, 2023, 8:05:43 PM4/4/23
to ledge...@googlegroups.com
JPP <jonath...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does the emacs lisp code exist somewhere separate where I can install it?

https://github.com/ledger/ledger-mode

It's also in MELPA.

david kayal

Apr 4, 2023, 11:01:11 PM4/4/23