I tagged ledger 3.3.1:
This is a bug fix release in the 3.3.x series. Most notably, it fixes
a regression introduced in 3.3.0.
- Fix regression leading to incorrect error about `format` directives (bug #2205)
- Add information about compile features to `--version`
- Fix compiler warnings by minimizing the use of deprecated APIs
- Update flake.nix to match nixpkgs ledger/default.nix
- Remove unused Python server related code
- Various documentation improvements
Thanks to Reddit users u/sepen_ and u/Boldewyn for reporting the
regression and to John for fixing it quickly. Alexis Hildebrandt
has made a number of code and documentation cleanups.