Timeclock transactions balanced?

Seppo Sade

Jun 18, 2011, 5:20:33 PM6/18/11
to Ledger
Is there any way to make transactions generated from timeclock entries
be balanced (in preferably ledger 2.6), given some source account?

Currently timeclock entries result in a virtual transaction were the
time is just added to that account. But I would instead like to make
it a balanced transaction, with both a source and destination account.
Any hints on how to accomplish this?

John Wiegley

Jun 20, 2011, 3:11:04 AM6/20/11
to ledge...@googlegroups.com
Seppo Sade <seppo...@gmail.com> writes:

> Currently timeclock entries result in a virtual transaction were the
> time is just added to that account. But I would instead like to make
> it a balanced transaction, with both a source and destination account.
> Any hints on how to accomplish this?

This is a good request, but it won't be possible to do in 2.6.

John

Cassie McCarthy

Sep 13, 2021, 7:00:06 PM9/13/21
to Ledger
Is this possible to do still? I know I'm 10 years late but I am also having this issue.

John Wiegley

Sep 15, 2021, 1:14:58 AM9/15/21
to Cassie McCarthy, Ledger

CM> Is this possible to do still? I know I'm 10 years late but I am also
CM> having this issue.

I don't think anything has changed with time reporting since then. :(

John