Please post your review on your LED lighting product here

dtperk

Nov 14, 2008, 9:38:47 PM11/14/08
to LED Lighting
Hello everyone and WELCOME to the LED Lighting Group on Google
Groups!

Has anyone purchased a newer LED light bulb, LED Tube, night light
bulb or flood light recently
and would wish to share your opinion on it's performance?

There are several Internet sites that are selling what look to be
pretty good
quality and output LED light bulbs and we are wondering what you have
found with your purchase.

Please post where you purchased your LED light bulb, it's style
(model) and price if you wish.

Jump right in and don't be shy! Post a reply to this thread and lets
see if we can
get this group off and running on a good foot!

Warmest regards,
dtperk

Felipe Herrador

Apr 6, 2014, 3:54:57 PM4/6/14
to led-light...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone. My name is Felipe I wold like to take a moment to introduce our manufacturing plant in Los Banos, CA

Outshining the Light Bulb

Innovation Engineering Modular (IEM) announces the launch of its new Ultra-Low Watt LED Light Bulbs. This breakthrough innovation, designed in the traditional shape of an incandescent light bulb, uses even less energy than current LED bulbs available today.

Los Banos, CA, January 18, 2014: IEM will begin manufacturing a patented ultra-low watt LED light bulb, which uses a fraction of the energy currently consumed by “energy-efficient” bulbs available today.

IEM advancement in ultra-low watt LED energy-efficient light bulbs are 90% more efficient than an incandescent light bulb. This will save consumers more money on utility bills, help reduce greenhouse gasses and will create new jobs in the United States.

Starting February 1st, 2014, IEM will begin operation at a new manufacturing plant producing longer-lasting 4 and 6 watt LED light bulbs. These Ultra-low Watt LED bulbs look identical to incandescent bulbs and emit light similar to that of a 40 and 60 watt incandescent bulb but are more durable and energy efficient.

IEM innovation also surpasses the requirements of the new law that took effect January 1st 2014. This mandate requires manufacturers of light bulbs improve their technology of 40 and 60 watt light bulbs making them more energy efficient. With IEM ultra-low watt LED light bulbs, consumers will finally have an option which blends new technology with classic look.

For more information about IEM, please contact Mr. Felipe Herrador, Jr., Development Director at (209) 821-6711.
Message has been deleted

compactl...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 7:28:08 AM7/21/14
to led-light...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone. I am Alex Micky, I would like to take a moment to introduce our LED Lighting Manufacturing plant (http://www.compactlighting.net) in Noida, India.

We have huge collection of LED Lighting Products which are consume less energy as compare to another lighting products, We offer LED Lighting products for industrial and commercial purpose both.

You can find from us a good combination of led down lights, fixtures, interior lights and commercial luminaries. Our main motto is to give the high quality lighting products which can consume the good light energy.

50W TOPAZ FLOOD LIGHT: Get this light with 30W High Power COB and high capacity of light energy-saving. We have manufactured 50W TOPAZ flood LIGHT to give the dust and water proof lighting products for our customers. The installation is very easy by heavy-gauge steel bracket. The input of 240V AC 50Hz produces the brightness of 30V DC 900 mA. This is present in cool and warm white colors at Rs 5,000.

12W LUNA Ceiling Light Square: This light we have manufactured with the Powder coated CRCA body and double insulation which has high capacity to minimize the loss of heat energy. This light contains electronic driver of input 240V (160-275) AC 50 Hz capable of producing the Output: 40V DC 350mA. This provides the features of protection against splashed water. You can get this highly efficient light at Rs 1,540.

6W HERO LED DOWNLIGHT: We are offering the good reduction on our highly selling products. 6W HERO is one of our most demanded downlights which produce high brightness. Produce soft light with low power consumption is the main feature of this product. You can buy from us at only Rs 1,050/-.

40W LUMINO-Surface (2’ X 2’): We have launched this LUMINO-Surface with High Lumen maintenance. This is made up of CRCA sheet and contains electronic driver of producing the output of 28-44V DC 800 mA. We are presenting this product in three different colors cool, neutral and warm colors. The installation is suitable with GRP, TRA modular ceiling system and Gypsum.

10W ZOOM COB LED Downlight: Now we are presenting the led lighting which is completely different in look. This product has high reflective efficiency and working efficiently on constant current supply. You will save your high energy bills with the easy installation of these types of down lights.
We are not new in this field. We have achieved the great success for the manufacture of amazing low consumptions lights for homes, factories, industries and hotels. We have led interior lights, lighting fixtures, powerspot, commercial luminaries and consumer lighting products. You will get the good warranty, long lifespan, high efficiency and low power consumption features which gives you the benefits of light energy saving. You can reach us via call at +91-9312022588 or via mail at com...@compactlighting.net

Michael G

Aug 26, 2016, 2:37:17 PM8/26/16
to LED Lighting
Hi DTPerk,
I'm a lighting expert in NYC and have refitted several buildings here and elsewhere with various LED bulbs. I'm practically a religious fanatic about this stuff- imagine how much money and energy(and greenhouse gas emissions) could be saved if everyone did this stuff. Without further ado:

GEs replacement for the 100 watt incandescent bulb uses only...16 watts! Dimmable, great light quality, lasts decades, costs about $10, bam! Works great in enclosed fixtures, table lamps, so on. Here it is: http://amzn.to/2boLbpq

Hyperikon- my favorite manufacturer makes awesome replacements for 60 watt bulbs. I recommend the filament version(http://amzn.to/2bvn4T9) if you're using multiple bulbs per fixture, as the filaments can cast a strange shadow if there's only one bulb per fixture. For single-bulb fixtures or if you desire a halogen/white look, get the slightly older version: http://amzn.to/2bq1Kwo

For industrial users or commercial users, I can't recommend more highly the Philips Instantfit T8 replacement. They use only 12 watts(usually replacing a 32 watt or 28 watt incandescent,) contain no poisonous gases like their fluorescent counterparts, and save tons of dough: http://amzn.to/2bE3NAy
(I've linked a 10 pack in 3500 K. Whiter and less white colors are available.)

Lastly, for the oddball who has R7S non-dimmable 78 mm bulbs, there's finally a decent replacement by Arviddson. I'd been looking for years as my whole building used 100 watt halogen versions which was very bad for the earth and people's electric bill. Without further ado: http://amzn.to/2bq2Sjz

I've used all of the above bulbs and recommend them heartily! Enjoy the savings,
Mike

Message has been deleted

waldemar....@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 3:32:17 AM9/23/16
to LED Lighting
Hello, I would like to introduce http://www.emiloo.pl MILOO-ELECTRONICS
Polish manufacturer of LED lighting.
Message has been deleted

w1324...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2019, 10:57:08 PM1/8/19
to LED Lighting
Hi,this is Linda liu from Showsun Lighting. We are a manufacturer of crystal lighting and also professional in customizing chandeliers for projects.

Our website is https://chinashowsun.en.alibaba.com There are hundreds of designs for your choice. They all have five years guarantee and free replacements will be sent immediately for any damaged or defective part received.

If you are interested, please contact me through email: d...@showsunlighting.com, or WhatsApp: 008613590756806, or WeChat: 13590756806

Thank you!
ald-1211-d0016.jpg
ald-tc-0006-2.jpg