Email Messaging

emm...@emmaco.com

Feb 4, 2019, 12:00:35 PM2/4/19
to lecson...@googlegroups.com

Just as an aside, about an third of the membership chose “No-Email” or “Moderated Email” when they signed up.

But remember it sometimes takes me awhile to get to it, as they say.  If you want to change your status, let me know.

That being said, I think avoiding the SuperBowl would have been the smart play yesterday.

It has never been my intention to bombard the group with nonsense or sales junk.

Thanks, John

VP, Engineering

Emmaco, Inc.

www.emmaco.com

(626) 799-9993

If it wasn’t meant for you, delete it.

Colin Pascoe

Feb 4, 2019, 12:03:17 PM2/4/19
to lecson...@googlegroups.com
I'm confused - I haven't been bombarded with anything!
Colin