SP1

Stephane Gormand

Dec 22, 2020, 6:19:25 PM12/22/20
to Lecson Audio

Santa Claus dropped by in advance !

Renovations in sight, pictures @ https://wetransfer.com/downloads/fc2c708e56d95ae1e6dd8969001f8cd120201222222400/8fde06608875231fe631fb8310dad91a20201222222431/901505

(couldn't attach picture to the post)

 To be continued ..

Graham Pound

Dec 23, 2020, 2:01:17 AM12/23/20
to Lecson Audio
Sweet!  Where did you find yours?

You have the Fane bass drivers, which I believe are a later better spec than the original.

Do you have theglass tops?

Stephane Gormand

Jan 6, 2021, 12:35:48 PM1/6/21
to Lecson Audio
Hello Graham,

I bought them from a seller in France. Do you own them?
Of course they did not come with the glass tops that i plan to have it made with a silkscreen printing of the logo and find the foam protection covers.
I thought the Fane bass drivers were preceded the Dalesford drivers.
The medium drivers should be some Kef 8" but couldn't check yet.
Can't wait to test them with my AC1/FM1/AP3II combo.
Of course i will post more picts when job is done.
Merry christmas.