AC1/AP3 EUR 2000

Rolf Beinema

Oct 29, 2021, 6:33:02 AM10/29/21
to lecson...@googlegroups.com

Lothar

Nov 5, 2021, 7:40:36 AM11/5/21
to Lecson Audio
No inflation. GREED. Standard for good condition would be half of that. A bit more if as new, which is extremely rare.

Stan Curtis

Nov 5, 2021, 9:34:54 AM11/5/21
to lecson...@googlegroups.com

Lothar I’ve noticed that a lot of products; hi-fi; model locomotives; guitars; etc. have gone up in value during the various lockdowns.  It’s not just Lecson.

A lot of people have spare money in their pockets after long periods working from home so they’ll pay more

Stan

Lothar

Nov 5, 2021, 11:17:34 AM11/5/21
to Lecson Audio
Hi Stan,  yes, you're probably right! Might very well be a side effect of lockdown and Covid jabs we can't control ! ;))) (What a GREAT excuse!!!)
My opinion is based on the records I kept for at least 10 years, but of course prices can often go up or down for various reasons! Nevertheless....there are quite a few gold-diggers out there, right ?
Regards,
Lothar

John Mayberry

Nov 5, 2021, 4:35:57 PM11/5/21
to lecson...@googlegroups.com
The bottom line is it’s like land.  They ain’t making  any more of it (Will Rogers) and the purchasing power of your money keeps shrinking.

Not for distribution without permission.