Lullaby _BEST_

Maybell Hughs

Jan 24, 2024, 5:08:03 PMJan 24
to lecaprebo

I had written this letter to Beaumont hospital with request to discontinue the celebratory playing of the lullaby throughout the hospital after a child is born. This seemingly innocent gesture celebrates births for some but is an extremely triggering and traumatic experience for others.

I also need to point out that while my husband was forced to go home without seeing me after my hysterectomy, I learned that women who were delivering babies were able to see their husbands. The hypocrisy is terrible. A woman losing her ability to become a mother, feeling so alone, heartbroken, guilty, etc. forced to endure while a woman who gets to bring a new baby home, probably having no idea how lucky she is, also gets to have her husband by her side. I would like to understand why and how these sorts of decisions are made and hope to drive change. This policy, like the lullaby, is another example of how women who bear children are celebrated and validated, while women who do not are marginalized or forgotten.

lullaby

DOWNLOAD https://t.co/Gkiygx7Rl8

A lullaby is a soothing song you can sing to help calm and comfort your baby. Lullabies are often used as part of a bedtime routine to encourage your baby to sleep.Can I make up my own lullaby for my baby? Of course! You can make up a special lullaby just for your baby or family. Your personal lullaby can create a unique and meaningful moment in your daily routine.When should I start singing lullabies to my baby? You can sing or play lullabies for your baby from birth, or you can add a lullaby to your routine at any time.{"@context":" ","mainEntity":[{"acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"A lullaby is a soothing song you can sing to help calm and comfort your baby. Lullabies are often used as part of a bedtime routine to encourage your baby to sleep.

f5d0e4f075