Download Cyberghost For Pc

Maybell Hughs

Jan 25, 2024, 4:07:38 PMJan 25
to lecaprebo

Today, I tried to access my VPN, cyberghost, but was alerted by Norton 360 that it's blocking access to Cyberghost's dashboard.exe (from which you launch a connection and whatnot). I opted to "Fix" the issue, thus removing cyberghost and pretty much any executable files. Re-installing from Cyberghost was a bit annoying, but successful. Upon opening it again, norton blocked access again.

download cyberghost for pc

Download File ⚙⚙⚙ https://t.co/vXULaynd6L

I have been using CyberGhost since May 2021. I am on a 3 year subscription. BEWARE that cyberghost does not work on Ubuntu versions above 20.04. I have written to the technical department and the reply was "Please don't worry since our developers are still improving our application for the Linux Operating system, and a possible app that will be compatible with all versions of Linux, might be released soon. Although, we can't provide an exact time frame when it will be released or implemented" I received this reply a year ago, and again when I enquired recently, and was given exactly the same answer.

So type "ldd --version" and this will tell you what version of glibc you have. Prob. 2.32.. Then change directory into the cyberghost install folder and "sudo nano install.sh" go down to the kali versions and change 2.31 to 2.32. hit ctrl+x, enter, enter.. then relaunch the install file.. "sudo bash install.sh"

df19127ead