No meetup this week - best times for you?

Yasmine

Nov 2, 2011, 3:08:53 PM11/2/11
to LearnRuby101
I almost forgot I'm speaking at WordCampPhilly this weekend
(Shh...don't tell!). Let's skip meeting this week and rejoin on the
12th.

Someone suggested picking a time other than 2pm. I'm open to
suggestions. If you'd prefer meeting earlier, let us know by
responding and we'll pick the best time that works for everyone.

In the meantime, I'll work on getting someone to lead the next
session.

Have a great week and see you soon!

Michael Reichner

Nov 7, 2011, 9:39:43 PM11/7/11
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty flexible with regard to what time we meet.

That said, I would prefer if we were done by 2:00.  Is there anybody that could/would not be able to make it if we started at, say, 11:00?
--
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

maneesha sane

Nov 8, 2011, 10:25:43 AM11/8/11
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
I'd like it to be earlier in the day too... around 11 would be good.

-maneesha