POSTPONED - Re: Meeting this Saturday

1 view

Michael Reichner

Feb 4, 2012, 9:12:58 AM2/4/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
Folks - we only got 4 responses.  As such, Yasmine and I felt that we should postpone until next Saturday.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks again to Eric Laquer for helping us out

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Patty Alman <patty...@gmail.com> wrote:
We're on.  I have reserved the conference room.  I'll be at Indy Hall by 10:45AM to start letting people in.

-Patty

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Yasmine Mustafa <myas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Patty, that would be great! I posted to the Indyhall list on Wednesday but didn't hear back from anyone. Let's do it!

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Patty Alman <patty...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yasmine,

If folks would prefer to do this at Indy Hall, I can be the official "host" person.  I have a key and was planning to come anyway.  The conference room in ours from 11AM - 1PM if we want it.

-Patty

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Yasmine Mustafa <myas...@gmail.com> wrote:
The members of Indyhall are having a laser tag event. Let's do Cosi at 18th and Walnut in Center City. I'll show up early and reserve the back area.

Click on this Doodle to RSVP "Yes" - http://www.doodle.com/q6xnv3wz675ez9hu

Best,

Yasmine

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Michael Reichner <cool...@gmail.com> wrote:
Our session leader is confirmed - Eric Laquer will be introducing us to using Redis in ruby.  Redis is a NoSQL data store that you might use as an alternative to MySQL or SQLite

His preference is to start at 11:00 AM

Once again, who's coming?

Also, Yasmine/Sue - I assume that we will meet at Indy Hall as usual?

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Sue Spolan <spo...@gmail.com> wrote:

My son Nick will be there!

On Feb 2, 2012 8:50 AM, "Michael Reichner" <cool...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey everybody,

We're still nailing down some details, but we're planning to meet this Saturday.

I believe that a Doodle poll will be forthcoming.  In the meantime, shout if you're planning to be there

Thanks!

--
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.