Use Learnlib in C++ ?

yinhao

May 28, 2015, 5:54:33 PM5/28/15
to learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Is there a way to use Learnlib in C++ programs since our programs will mainly rely on C++ lib of ROS
I tried to use Libalf, but found it hard to use because the lack of documentation.
I am not a CS student. In my project I need to integrate automata learning and other methods into our framework, to automate the whole process without human interaction.

Malte Isberner

Jun 8, 2015, 6:00:10 AM6/8/15
to learn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

unfortunately, LearnLib is a Java only library. While it would most probably be possible to write a C++ wrapper using JNI, mapping all the concepts to C++ classes would be an enormous effort which we simply don't have the manpower for. Have you tried contacting the libalf authors for assistance?

Best regards,

Malte

yinhao

Jun 8, 2015, 8:59:41 AM6/8/15
to learn...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I contacted the author of Libalf and got the internal documentation now.

Thanks,
Yinhao

Ivona

Dec 10, 2018, 6:49:56 AM12/10/18
to LearnLib Q&A
Dear Yinhao,

would it be possible for you to send me Libalf internal documentation,  it could be very helpful for me too.
I am trying to incorporate automata learning in my research, also tried to use Libalf.

Regards,
Ivona.