Survey: Your views on how Education Week can best support your professional development

Holly Kurtz | EdWeek Research Center

Jun 11, 2024, 8:01:15 AM (10 days ago) Jun 11
to learning.resear...@gmail.com
Help to improve Education Week’s PD resources

Your voice matters-take this survey to have it heard.

Education Week logo - click to engage

Dear Colleague,

This survey will help to guide improvements to our content and professional development resources.

The findings from this survey will better ensure that content reflects your professional development goals.

Your contribution is crucial for the success of this project. To show our appreciation, eligible respondents will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 gift card.

Thank you for your time and for sharing your views.

Holly Kurtz
Director, EdWeek Research Center

View in Browser | Contact Us | Advertise | Subscribe

Want to change the emails you receive from us? Update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Copyright © 2024 Education Week
6935 Arlington Road, Suite 100, Bethesda, MD 20814