Unable to delete documents form learning registry

pooja...@gslab.com

Feb 10, 2017, 2:28:11 PM2/10/17
to Learning Registry
Hi Folks,

I work with Edmodo and as a part of project we have uploaded certain documents on Learning Registry. Unfortunately data we sent was incorrect and wanted to update it on LR, We used api to do so but could not get updated correctly where URL is reflected as product name. you can search on LR with edmodo keyword and look for result.

Looking for another  way to do it we decided to delete all uploaded products from LR and reload fresh batch but when I tried login to EazyPublish I am cannot see product listed over to delete them from UI. whereas trying to delete product using API I get response as Ok but doc does not get deleted actually from LR index.

Here is payload I send for deleting doc and response as well

resource_doc  {'TOS': {'submission_TOS': 'http://www.learningregistry.org/tos'}, 'keys': ['EZPublish-1.5', 'EZPublish'], 'payload_placement': 'none', 'identity': {'submitter_type': 'user', 'submitter': 'pooja...@edmodo.com', 'signer': 'Alpha Node (Resource Data Signing Key) <administrator@learningregistry.org>'}, 'doc_version': '0.51.0', 'payload_schema': ['schema.org', 'lrmi', 'JSON-LD'], 'active': True, 'doc_type': 'resource_data', 'replaces': ['f86be7e9dc464996af1cece07632e66f'], 'resource_locator': 'https://spotlight.edmodo.com/product/unizor-creative-mind-through-art-of-mathematics--428372/', 'resource_data_type': 'metadata'}
resp  {'connection': 'keep-alive', 'status': '200', 'content-type': 'application/json;charset=utf-8', 'cache-control': 'no-cache', 'date': 'Fri, 10 Feb 2017 07:01:54 GMT', 'pragma': 'no-cache', 'server': 'nginx/1.10.2', 'content-length': '62'}
content  b'{"document_results": [{"OK": false, "error": ""}], "OK": true}'

This are getting worse at our side as we are not able to proceed and are stuck deadly.

it would be even helpful if you can delete all edmodo products from yourside manually or could help us resolving this issue.

Waiting for response. Thanks a lot.

 Thanks and Regards,

     Pooja Shete

joe hobson

Feb 10, 2017, 6:20:15 PM2/10/17
to learning...@googlegroups.com
I just posted a response to another Edmodo question on the LR Developers group, which probably covers some of your questions.

I did notice in my debugging that the "Sync from Registry" button in Easy Publish may not be working. I'll take a look at that early next week and get it fixed. If you have records that you would like removed in the interim, just send me a list of doc IDs and I'll get them removed.

... .joe

---
This message is posted from the Google Groups "LearningRegistry" group. More information about the Learning Registry project can be found at http://learningregistry.org/

To post: learning...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Learning Registry" group.

Jim Klo

Feb 10, 2017, 6:23:58 PM2/10/17
to learning...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

FWIW: I know that someone from Edmodo filed a bug yesterday in easypublish repo… https://github.com/easypublish/EasyPublish/issues/25  Not sure where you are managing the source for that nowadays - but I thought I made you an owner on that…

- JK

Jim Klo
Senior Software Engineer
Center for Software Engineering
SRI International
t. @nsomnac

Pooja Shete

Feb 14, 2017, 5:57:39 AM2/14/17
to Learning Registry
Hi Joe and Jim,

I have looked into the response posted by you into another thread of Viraj. It was really helpful to understand few thing we were missing.
We would like to get all the products deleted from LR which are uploaded from Edmodo source using following user accouts

It would be really great to delete all those products from your end as I have already tried deleting them from my side using api call but all of them still reflects in index even after a day wait. The products uploaded are incorrect and does not reallly add any value to Learning Registry.

I request you guys to clean all junk from repository uploaded from Edmodo side, so that I can upload fresh batch of products and contribute to value of Learning Registry.

I will also appreciate if you can look into account settings of viraj.par...@edmodo.com and pooja...@edmodo.com as, no operation could be performed from Easypublish for any of the product.

resource_doc  {'TOS': {'submission_TOS': 'http://www.learningregistry.org/tos'}, 'keys': ['EZPublish-1.5', 'EZPublish'], 'payload_placement': 'none', 'identity': {'submitter_type': 'user', 'submitter': 'pooja...@edmodo.com', 'signer': 'Alpha Node (Resource Data Signing Key) <admini...@learningregistry.org>'}, 'doc_version': '0.51.0', 'payload_schema': ['schema.org', 'lrmi', 'JSON-LD'], 'active': True, 'doc_type': 'resource_data', 'replaces': ['f86be7e9dc464996af1cece07632e66f'], 'resource_locator': 'https://spotlight.edmodo.com/product/unizor-creative-mind-through-art-of-mathematics--428372/', 'resource_data_type': 'metadata'}