Learning Registry Update

joe hobson

Sep 7, 2018, 11:40:00 AM9/7/18
to learnin...@googlegroups.com, learning...@googlegroups.com, learning-regis...@googlegroups.com
The Department will end support for the Learning Registry project on September 24, 2018, and will make the project’s code base, documentation and archived metadata available to the public via GitHub and the Internet Archive. We are currently in the process of updating the Learning Registry documentation (consolidating it to the LR GitHub wiki) and archiving the resource metadata files. The GoOpen records have been published to Archive.org and can be viewed here: https://archive.org/details/LearningRegistry.GoOpen

For stakeholders currently using the Learning Registry, we will provide technical assistance within the transition period (through September 24, 2018). Please contact our Learning Registry Developers Group for support. New metadata record submissions were closed on September 7, 2018 in order to create a complete archive of the metadata. To receive additional updates as we begin the decommission process, please join the Learning Registry Group.

joe hobson

Sep 12, 2018, 12:39:25 PM9/12/18
to Learning Registry
Archived records are now available. Details in this thread: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/learningregistry/JIyo8J0coIM/syoRbDqGCAAJ