Weird behavior when creating resources

viraj.par...@edmodo.com

Feb 13, 2017, 1:08:03 PM2/13/17
to Learning Registry Developers List
Hello,

We are trying to create new resources in LR, when we are observing a weird behavior and I wanted to check if anyone had faced this before.

I'm attaching a sample payload that we are using to create a new resource. The problem is that sometimes the resource gets created correctly whereas other times, the LR code seems to be taking the resource_locator URL and putting it in as the name of the product and the description is blanked out.

Has anyone seen something like this before?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Viraj
LR-payload.txt

Steve Midgley

Mar 4, 2017, 5:39:51 PM3/4/17
to learnin...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for no reply to this email. Modifications to your source submission should never happen and I think it breaks the envelope signing, so this sounds like a problem or bug that should be fixed, if we can replicate it. The fact that it is intermittent is worrying if it's really the server causing the problem, and not something in your submission stack that is causing it..

Are you able to replicate this problem in Sandbox? Also, can you send links to LR resource records that show the destination end of the problem?

Thanks,
Steve