[EL4C35] INSTRUCTIONS FOR DAY 10 (FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, LAST DAY)

Patricia Schlicht

Feb 18, 2010, 3:48:33 PM2/18/10
to Learning4Content Workshops
Dear Friends,

We can't believe how fast the time has progressed. We are at the end
of the workshop. It has been so much fun working with you. We are
going to be available to you for help needed past tomorrow. The forum
will remain open for another week, so feel free to post any
questions.

I will go through the user pages one last time before the end of next
week, to see if anyone should receive a higher certification than what
is currently been given. After that, don't forget, you will have to
write to us, to request it.

For your information, I have written to WIZIQ since our recording has
not yet been made available which is unusually. I was told they are
building the recording, some technical difficulty, and once available,
I will post it.

Here are now the instructions for Day 10:

http://tinyurl.com/y8p97tm

Warm wishes
with many thanks for a great workshop
Your Facilitator Team
Patricia, Steve and Wayne

CI Training And Development Institute

Feb 18, 2010, 5:26:18 PM2/18/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I want know the syntax or procedure to delete a page completely my user profile

Regards

Mr Colonel Ncube
Training Manager
CI Training And Development Institute
Phone: +27 31 905 2213
Mobile: +27 82 664 5969
Fax   :  086 667 6966

Wayne Mackintosh

Feb 18, 2010, 8:31:52 PM2/18/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patricia --

From all of us --- a BIG round of applause for your sterling support as faciltator. Clap, clap clap ......

Your passion and dedication is contagious :-D

Cheers to everyone -- we'll CU in the wiki.

Wayne

Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director,
International Centre for Open Education,
Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand.
Board of Directors, OER Foundation.
Founder and Community Council Member, Wikieducator, www.wikieducator.org
Mobile +64 21 2436 380
User Page: http://wikieducator.org/User:Mackiwg
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: OERFoundation, Mackiwg

Patricia Schlicht

Feb 18, 2010, 8:40:14 PM2/18/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colonel,

When you have a page you would like deleted, you open the ‘edit tab’ of the page you want to delete and indicate this syntax: {{delete}}. Your request as it is a template, will appear on a dedicated page and administrators with the right to delete the page will do just that.

Be careful however, that you do not delete your entire profile because if you only want to delete a sub-page you have created, you do this: Open the “edit” tab, delete the content (you could highlight and cut out or highlight and use the delete key), then save the document, and the content is gone.

Hope this helps

Warm wishes,

Patricia

Tonie Francis

Feb 18, 2010, 8:43:29 PM2/18/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com

Yes Patricia,

Your guidance and support have been wonderful Congrats and thank-you to the facilitators
Live, laugh and know that God loves you
Antonette

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:31:52 +1300

Subject: Re: [eL4C35] [EL4C35] INSTRUCTIONS FOR DAY 10 (FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, LAST DAY)

Patricia Schlicht

Feb 18, 2010, 9:36:45 PM2/18/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com

Couldn’t have done with without the wonderful support of the participants, and other facilitators and WikiNeighbours that have helped to make it all worth it. Together we are much stronger than acting by ourselves. Thank you, Wayne and everybody.

Cheers,

Patricia

Feb 19, 2010, 7:33:32 AM2/19/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com
Dear Patricia,

Thank you Patricia, Steve and Wayne for this fantastic
workshop! I learned a lot and had a good time working with Wikis. This
skills will help me a lot in the future. I want to thank also for all
my WikiNeighbours for their support.

I noticed that in the
Participant List my learning contract was not marked signed. I sent you
my learning contract some time ago. Did you not receive it? If not, I
can send it again. My Learning Contract is also as a link "My Learning
Contract" in my Sandbox (http://wikieducator.org/User:Teromakotero/My_sandbox
.

Best Regards,

Tero Toivanen
User: Teromakotero

viesti----
>Lähettäjä: patricia...@gmail.com
>Päivämäärä:
18.02.2010 22:48
>Vastaanottaja: "Learning4Content Workshops"
<learning4cont...@googlegroups.com>
>Aihe: [eL4C35] [EL4C35]

INSTRUCTIONS FOR DAY 10 (FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, LAST DAY)

>--

from this group, send email to learning4content-

workshops+...@googlegroups.com.

Patricia Schlicht

Feb 19, 2010, 8:50:33 AM2/19/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tero,
Apologies, I haven't gotten around to updating the list. Will do shortly. Thanks for the reminder
Warm wishes,
Patricia

Dear Patricia,

Best Regards,

Tero Toivanen
User: Teromakotero

Tero

Feb 19, 2010, 12:59:14 PM2/19/10
to Learning4Content Workshops
Hi Patricia!

It was there already! Thank you! It was important for me!

You are doing very important work. I wish you strength to continue
your important work. Thank you so much once again : )

Warm wishes,

Tero Toivanen (User:Teromakotero)

> >Lähettäjä: patricia.schli...@gmail.com

> group athttp://groups.google.com/group/learning4content-workshops?hl=en.

Patricia Schlicht

Feb 19, 2010, 1:19:30 PM2/19/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Tero. Much appreciated. All learning contract submissions have been updated, if I received them.

Marcia Joseph

Feb 19, 2010, 7:03:03 PM2/19/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for this experience