Feedback

1 view

Patricia Schlicht

Feb 17, 2010, 9:47:10 PM2/17/10
to Learning4Content Workshops
Dear Friends,

Two things I wanted to comment on and one thing I would like to ask
you, please as follows:

1. Just went through the user pages one more time and congratulations
to all of you for the good work you are doing. I can see how much you
have improved in this short time. Well done!

2. Some of you have earned a higher certification following our httpL//
www.wikieducator.org/WikiMaster programme, so another Congratulations
is in order.

3. Where I felt the page needed a tiny little bit of help, I performed
some magic (smile!). Have a look on how this was done under the 'edit
tab'.

4. My request is regarding the Infobox on your user pages. Those of
you who haven't already filled it in, please do, so people when they
visit your page know who you are and where you are from. Enter your
email address and country, now that you know how to do this.
[[Jamaica]] for instance.

Could I please also ask you to enter a category your country at the
bottom of your user page by typing for instance: [[category:Guyana]]
and [[category:EL4C35]]. This way you can also by found by country and
workshop.

Thank you, this is it for now. Talk to you tomorrow.

Warm wishes,
Your Facilitators

This conversation is locked