[eL4C35] AFRICAN REGIONAL EFFORTS

MALLAMIBRO

Feb 20, 2010, 8:22:05 AM2/20/10
to learning4cont...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Colonel for your touching reply.
I am planning to sending personal invitations to educators and
institutions across Nigeria to join in the next WE workshop.
Lets start from there, as more people come onboard, i am sure we will
see an explosion of talents. You personally know the abundant quality
that is inherent in Africans.
Thankls once again for the reply
Ibrahim Oyekanmi

On 2/20/10, CI Training And Development Institute
<citrai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Ibrahim, we can make the difference.
>

> It is deeply touching! The prices of books are very high. How can poor
> children from Africa, afford a university degree if textbooks are not
> affordable? This means there is no education. Africa is likely to face the
> challenge of less development opportunities in both education and Economic
> development. Drastically, we have an augmented dilemma.
>

> So many wars that were fought, including political, social and economic
> wars, many of them were conquered, but the wars in poverty, HIV/AIDS and
> ignorance is likely to daunt development opportunities in many developing
> countries. Probably it will be fought and won if the education sector is
> mobilised from the apex of the highest mountains to the lower steep valleys
> in Africa, driven along the Indian ocean and travel across from the coast
> to the inlands, disregarding the sand dunes and windy climates along the
> way. I am telling you, if put our minds together as education practitioners
> and receive help from organisations like OER Foundation, driven by Dr Wayne,
> Patricia and others, we can go far in the field of education, training and
> development.
>

> Let us try in our generation to make the difference.
>

> On 20 February 2010 01:54, MALLAMIBRO <malla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Colonel,
>> I have been following your zeal in this workshop and i feel we can
>> work together to improve the awareness in the African region.
>> I am also hoping we can have an African regional workshop soonest, but
>> like you said, creating awareness is the first issue.
>> I hope to hear from you soon.
>> Ibrahim Oyekanmi
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> Mr Colonel Ncube
> Training Manager
> CI Training And Development Institute
> Phone: +27 31 905 2213
> Mobile: +27 82 664 5969
> Fax : 086 667 6966
>
> --

MALLAMIBRO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY
P O BOX 13145
KANO G P O
KANO
NIGERIA TEL : +234-808-227-7575; +234-702-581-8401
http://www.mallamibro.webs.com
Join the Greatest revolution of my times! Become a Wikieducator today.
Join for free at www.wikieducator.org