Second RL Theory Workshop, co-located with COLT, 27-29th June 2024

Csaba

May 13, 2024, 3:02:27 PMMay 13
to COLT (Computational Learning Theory)

Dear COLT list subscribers,

You are warmly invited to the Second Reinforcement Learning Theory Workshop, co-located with COLT, and taking place in the run-up to COLT (27th-29th June). The workshop will consist of talks on Reinforcement Learning theory and related topics, discussions, and some social activities.

More information on the workshop may be found on the workshop website: https://rltheory-workshop.github.io/

If you would like to attend the workshop (or just receive updates about it), please sign up using the following Google form: https://forms.gle/8ZWBx6MBjGvZh6L89

As we use the information received here for booking a room of appropriate size, please indicate if you are coming as soon as possible.

Yours,

Csaba Szepesvári, on behalf of my workshop co-organisers  David Janz & Alex Ayoub.

Please direct any questions about the workshop to david....@gmail.com