ICT building a new school

Miguel Lucas

Feb 23, 2011, 12:20:24 PM2/23/11
to learning-techno...@googlegroups.com
New technologies are changing the learning. As happened with the print at the time, we are now in a new process for the different learning theories. It is a reality that presents George Siemens: Connectivism.
I work this theory from the European projects that I develop, including ICTLLP together with Germany, Italy and Turkey, now to work communication and social relations, we will work on what is called cyberjournalist.
Is there a new space for learning? Is there a new theory to explain how the process of teaching and learning in interactive classrooms?
There is still much to do ... and learning.